top of page
  • bkulaski

County Board Vacancies

Updated: 2 days ago

We have several vacancies and expiring terms for County Board's. Please find the open seats listed below.

In order to apply for a Board you must reside within Granite County; and within a specific district for specified seats.

If you would like more information for any of the Boards, please reach out to Commission Assistant Billie Ann Kulaski either via email at or via phone at 406.859.7023.

If you are interested in applying for an open seat, download and fill out an application, and send it to Commission Assistant, Billie Ann Kulaski at P.O. Box 925, Philipsburg, MT 59858. You can also email an application to

Application For Volunteer Boards
Download PDF • 361KB

Granite County Board of Adjustments:

Two Vacant Positions

Weed Board:

Two Vacant Positions

Compensation Board

One Vacant Position

Drummond TV District

Three Vacant Positions

Granite County Board of Health

One Vacant Position

Tri-County Fair Board

OneVacant Positions

Flint Creek Fire Service Area Board:

One Vacant Position

Philipsburg Community Library:

One Vacant Position

176 views0 comments
bottom of page